Pantries & Soup Kitchens

Much of the Food Bank’s hunger relief network is made up of food pantries, soup kitchens, and shelters that provide food directly to the public.

Our partners open their doors to any member of their community in need of help. For some the pantries and soup kitchens provide their only source of nutrition, for others they help supplement fixed incomes or limited grocery budgets allowing people to stretch their income a little further.

If you are in need of help, or if you are looking to be of service in your community, please visit our Agency Locator to find the Food Bank partners nearest to you.

Agency Locator

If you are over the age of 60, please contact our programs department.

CSFP (Senior Box Program)

Commodity Supplemental Food Program (

TEFAP (Emergency Food Assistance Program)

The Emergency Food Assistance Program (

Donate to the Food Bank. Every dollar you donate can be leveraged to provide 6 meals for someone struggling with hunger.

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or (2) fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

For more information please contact William Farkas at (810) 396-0214.